Outpatient addiction treatment programs provide flexibility for those who’d like to receive treatment while still keeping up with their daily schedules. These programs are ideal for those with mild to moderate substance abuse and no co-occurring mental health issues. They are also meant for those who have a robust support system at home to support their treatment and recovery. Those who seek treatment at outpatient treatment centers should be motivated enough to stick to their treatment schedules until completion.
Impact Outpatient Program provides those struggling with addiction with an integrated and multifaceted approach to treatment. Our goal is to help clients heal from addiction and to go on to leave sober, fulfilling lives.
Ways in which we and other outpatient addiction treatment centers find patients:
- Through their own research. Some patients do their due diligence to find outpatient rehab facilities that suit their needs. They may check through different resources including the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) treatment locator or state-listed treatment centers. They may also check out various rehab websites before getting in touch with the facilities.
- Referrals from healthcare providers. Healthcare providers e.g. doctors or hospitals are uniquely placed to refer patients who need addiction treatment to the appropriate outpatient facility.
- Word of mouth and recommendations from others. Many outpatient treatment centers also find patients through word of mouth. Their patients may have received recommendations about the center from their friends, family, and colleagues, or from other patients who’ve received treatment at the centers.
- Through insurance companies. Some insurance companies have a list of approved addiction treatment centers they work with including outpatient rehabs. They may ask their clients to pick from one of their approved rehab facilities.
- Through workplaces. Additionally, some workplaces sponsor employee assistance programs where they educate their employees about substance abuse. They also have relationships with certain outpatient treatment centers and recommend them to employees who are struggling with addiction.
Start Your Addiction Recovery
Impact Outpatient Program in Louisville, Kentucky offers different outpatient programs to help clients overcome drug and alcohol abuse. These include:
- Intensive outpatient. Our intensive outpatient program provides intensive and comprehensive care and patients are required to attend treatment sessions between 4-8 hours a day, several days a week.
- Outpatient program. This outpatient program is geared towards those looking for a flexible treatment program that enables them to receive treatment while still living at home.
- Telemedicine sessions. To make treatment more accessible, we introduced virtual telemedicine sessions. This allows clients who can’t come to the rehab center to still attend their therapy and treatment sessions virtually and not miss out.
Whether you’re seeking addiction treatment for yourself or a loved one, Impact Outpatient Program is here to help. We have a simplified admissions process guided by treatment experts who will evaluate your needs and help you choose a program that works for you. Contact us today to get started.